What's on my workdesk this week?



What's on your workdesk this week?




9 comments

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks so inspiring.

donnalouiserodgers said...

hey hey,

reminds me of the ABC charts I learnT from as a kiddie, oh this is totally totally fascinating - arrggghhh i can't see round the corners and underneath - show me more....

Dx

505whimsygirl said...

Look at all those wonderful colors!!!

Kay
WOYWW #117

Susan said...

Wow, what is this?? So kewl!

Marcia Beckett said...

Thanks everyone! I am submitting these to an art zine, so I'm going to wait to post full pics of them. It is based on the theme of Cabinet of Curiosities.. Each section has a different "curious" thing.

VonnyK said...

Such wonderful bright colours, I really love it.
Von #30

Jackie said...

Wow, that is really cheerful :)

Katie said...

I love the colors, it is wonderful!

Happy WOYWW (on Monday!)
Katie #16

Lou said...

Lovely bright colours very inspiring Lou #94