The future


This is a journal page which I made for the Fall Fearless and Fly Challenge.  Here are the prompts:

Headline Prompt:  Inventing the Future:  Where do you want to be 5, 10, 15 years from now.  What's holding you back?  What's propelling you forward?  What do you need to do or stop doing to create your future?
Color Prompt:  Warm colors (reds, oranges, pinks, yellows)
Quote Prompt:  "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."  Abraham Lincoln
I chose to use the Quote Prompt in this page.  What a great quote!  I had this old page that I didn't like so much, so I reworked the page.


BWS tips button

13 comments

Carolyn Dube said...

One of the things I love about your work is how happiness just radiates from it! I love how you incorporated the quote!

Caroline said...

This is so happy! The qoute is perfect for this page =)

Unknown said...

The voice that comes through in your artwork is always so positive and happy. From the colors you choose to the airy feel... Love how you used the quote.

Danielle said...

I love it...I agree with Carolyn...it just radiates HAPPY!! I am still working on mine ;)

Carin said...

Marcia, I agree with Carolyn! Happiness just pours out of your artwork. I may not get a chance to comment here very often, but I always love seeing your stuff! Great page!

Unknown said...

I feel inspired by your page. I saw this prompt and became fearful of predicting the future. Your point of view feels possible.

Tracy said...

I like the way you invented a new future for your page :) and the use of colour with that splash of yellow alongside the purple. Fabulous polka dots, too.

Duaa said...

Very bright! You've made me fall in love with pink tones..wonderful quote..lovely art expression...Your work is truly inspiring!

Duaa

Unknown said...

So fun and optimistic.

Clare Lloyd said...

i love this page so bright and cheerful. x

K J D said...

What a positive and very happy piece. I love it!

Karenx

VivJM said...

This is a great quote & I absolutely *love* your page!

Anonymous said...

I love your colours in this piece... gorgeous!