Art Journaling Pages-- Show and Tell

I have been working quite a bit in my art journal.  The pages are in various stages of completion.  The first two I am done with.  By done with, I mean that while I could add more, I just don't feel like looking at them anymore.  

I do grab 10 minutes of time here and there to get color or images down in my art journal.  I enjoyed reading Kelly Kilmer's post about her 10 Minute Art Challenge.   What can you accomplish in 10 minutes?   I am going to play along and document what I can do in 10 minutes.  These pages below took longer than 10 minutes, but I worked on them over the course of many days in pockets of time. 



This one below will have additional words or drawings added to it.

The Art of Motherhood:  I am so glad that Dion Dior wrote about the Featuring magazine article on her blog.  She has taken gorgeous photos of the magazine, so you should check it out!

I will be sharing this with Inspiration Avenue.


Thanks for reading!  Best wishes, Marcia
Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest
 

9 comments

artfullycarin@gmail.com said...

Lovely looking pages Marcia! Going to check out that Kelly Kilmer post now...

Paper rainbow said...

Wow! You achieved so much in such a short time, I don't thnk I could be so productive in just ten minutes! Lovely journal pages.

Cameron said...

Such fun colorful pages! What a wonderful form of expression.

Love the bears in hats....heehee :)

Faye said...

Marcia, these are great! Great colors, great designs, and great drawings. Love the bear.

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Marcia, these colors are fantastic! The little critters and your free style of painting is kind of childlike and I love that about it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at IA this week.

Giggles said...

Great pages with vibrant color and interest!! Very pretty!!Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

Anne Manda said...

Beautiful, fresh, positive! <3

TG said...

Great energy and spontaneity throughout, though I especially love the colors and texture-on-texture of the last of the pages.

Anna Jo said...

So very colorful and playful! I love how it's so full of life. :)

http://bobbedcurls.blogspot.com/