This has been an ongoing process since last school year! I put some things down originally, did not like how the layout was coming together, so I returned to the page and added more. Then, I toned down the craziness with some white paint.
Some of the materials I used were:
- photocopies of old artwork
- scrapbook paper
- paper towels with Metallic watercolor paints
- a scrap with a written phrase on it that I found on the ground in my classroom... isn't that beautiful?
- decorative tape
- collage imagery
- a sticker
- gelli printed papers
Here are some close up views:
Some great links for you to check out:
- Check out our Featuring Magazine Campaign BLOG.
- Here is a cool article about setting up tweets by NatashaMay. I'm not the best at using Twitter, so maybe this is something I should try.
- Great money & future planning advice for high schoolers!
- I just love Brian Kasstle's art.
- These adorable photographic portraits of well-loved stuffed animals.
Linking to Paint Party Friday and Art Journal Every Day
Art is Basic website