All Creatures Great and Small | Mixed Media Collage



I have been finishing up loose ends of projects that I started months ago.  

In the past few days I have had a burst of enthusiasm to make art. 

A common sight in my house during the day is my daughter at the kitchen table drawing a picture of her Care Bears or family.  Me sitting at the table nursing baby Desmond while working on an art journal page. 

I'm so lucky he's an easy-going baby.

Trust me.  I know what it's like to have a colicky one.

Three months of playing at the park, sitting outside while Daria plays in her kiddie pool, chatting with neighbors close by and meeting friends for lunch.  Summer really is a great time of year.


Art is Basic
Facebook
Etsy
Pinterest

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Cute turtle, love your piece. Playing outside sounds marvelous. xox

Michellem said...

What a fun layout - sounds like you are having a great summer - enjoy your kiddos while they are young. My baby just turned 13 today - time has just flown. . .

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Interesting page and lovely colors!!