From the Archives

Since I have some new followers I thought I would share some old artwork from several years ago.  I remember when Daria was first born.  I did not have much time to make art.  As she got a bit older and was able to play on her own for a little bit at a time, I was able to steal some moments to do some quick art.  I loved when she got even older and was able to paint and draw and glue things next to me.  When Desmond gets a little older, I am looking forward to being able to do some art with him.  He's at that "everything goes in the mouth" stage now and he gets in to EVERYTHING.  He is able to pull himself up to standing now and as he moves around the room he manages to find everything that is not a toy to put in his mouth. 

Since I don't have anything new to show you, here are some artworks from the archives that I thought were interesting enough to revisit.   These are all from 2011.

With this one, I was experimenting with masking from contact paper and watercolor paints. 


A mixed media collage in progress...  I didn't like how the final version turned out, but I liked this in progress photo.



One of the beginning artworks in my "watercolor doodling" series.


An art journal spread


Next time I post on here it will be to show you some new artwork, ok?

Art is Basic
Facebook
Etsy
Pinterest

No comments