My Collections--Part Three

Pile of playing cards with different pictures

Playing cards/trading cards with different pictures


Artist Trading Card binder

Artist Trading Card Binder

One page of Trading Cards by other artists

Page of trading cards by other artists

page of trading cards by other artists

Trading Cards

ATCs
One last thing I have collected are trading cards and artist trading cards.  When I was little I collected all different types of trading cards... Garbage Pail Kids, baseball cards, New Kids on the Block cards and more.  I started collecting Artist Trading Cards about 10-15 years ago too.  Most art people now know what they are, but in case you don't, they are the size of a playing card and artists draw on them, collage them, paint, whatever they desire.  I have several hundred ATCs in my collection.

My Collections Part One; Autographs: is here
My Collections Part Two: Zines is here

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking over all your collections...thank you for sharing! I particularly like your ATC collection...I'm an ATC'er myself and always am fascinated by what can be created in such a small space. I haven't made any new ones in awhile...time to get at it again!

GlorV1 said...

What great collections and all well organized too. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.