New Cards





I have some new cards I finished last night while watching the Bachelorette.  I have an idea to have these made into greeting cards either to sell or just give to people.  I am inspired by bright colors, doodles, patterns and shapes!  If I were to go backpacking in the Himalayas for a year and could only take 3 art supplies I would bring my Sakura Koi travel watercolor set, Black Micron pens, and a Strathmore Visual Journal Sketchpad!  That's all I would need!

Linked to My Mojo Monthly

7 comments

Sarah said...

Hi Marcia,

Wow love your creative and colourful doodles. They would certainly make great postcards and also look just as fab on t-shirts! Your art survival kit sounds perfect - that's the beauty of journalling...I might get stuck on my own question! Thanks for sharing your art and inspiration with My Mojo Monthly...success with the doodling plans!

Sarah.

Crystal said...

I love your creative lettering. They make fantastic cards! :-)

Unknown said...

wonderful cards, I love the mix of hand lettering, water colors and black and white doodles - very nice contrast and super fun! Kristen from CED

Unknown said...

very funky and fun

peggy aplSEEDS said...

this looks like a fun project to try!

jude said...

Fab idea just love the colours and boldness!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous doodles - love the colours and can quite understand why you would need to take paints, pens and sketchbook with you into the Himilayas when you produce work like this. Elizabeth x