Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art in the Mail

I received two fun things in the mail this week.

One is a small canvas painting by artist Linda Woods.  She is starting a journal revolution through her books.  She had an Ebay auction for some artworks and I just loved this picture.  I did not read the description carefully enough, so I thought it would be bigger, but it is a teeny-tiny masterpiece.  It is now hanging on my wall by my front door.

Next, I am participating in the Inspiration Avenue postcard swap, and my first postcard arrived in the mail from Nancy Gerritzen.  Thanks!  It is very cool!


2 comments:

Tat @ Mum in search said...

How lovely! I love surprises in the mail (who doesn't!)

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Lovely art all round. There are so many talented folks in the world who share, isn't is terrific....xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...