Giraffe Drawing


See, look.. I can draw realistically when I want to!

12 comments

Helen Campbell said...

Wonderful giraffe! Have you heard about Carla Sonheim's Giraffe challenge for 2013? :)

artfullycarin@gmail.com said...

What a cutie! Love it!

Linda Starr said...

Very nice, I love black and white.

Molly said...

I love this! Giraffes have the most gentle eyes and you captured that perfectly!

Linda Kunsman said...

what a beautiful giraffe! I think they have such a beautiful eyes.

hope said...

He's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny.....I like your giraffe, it is sweet. xox

Leovi said...

Very nice giraffe. Greetings.

bohemiannie! art said...

You definitely can!!! This is great Marcia!

Michellem said...

Gorgeous! Carla Sonheim is teaching a giraffe a week class this year - maybe this is the year of the giraffe?

AM Zafaran said...

Absolutely gorgeous!Love it!

Teddi said...

you can draw exquisitely! sweet whimsical giraffe. :)