Sunday, December 23, 2012

Postcard Prints in My Etsy Shop

I just added 5"x7" art prints in my Etsy shop.  I tried out Overnight Prints to test out their quality and I was quite pleased.  (I would definitely order from them again, although they weren't especially speedy)  The cards are thick and glossy, like a postcard. 

I was really just super excited to see my artwork in a glossy postcard format.  So fun!

You can order a set of 5 in my Etsy shop or individual cards.  They would be nice to give to a friend as an inspirational "pick me up" or you could frame them. 






5 comments:

Juniper Goods said...

Very nice!

bellalullo said...

Love your color!
Merry christmas||
Bellalullo

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Nicole/Beadwright

Linda Jordan said...

These are gorgeous! They would be great for project life cards :)

Linda

sun light said...



The drum lesson features a song called 'Dollar In My
Pocket' by Heidi McCurdy as performed by Mike Michalkow.
This song is based around the 12 bar blues, so take your
blues knowledge and spice it up with this blues drum
play-along.

somerset drum lessons
wells drum lessons
street drum lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...