Postcard Prints in My Etsy Shop

I just added 5"x7" art prints in my Etsy shop.  I tried out Overnight Prints to test out their quality and I was quite pleased.  (I would definitely order from them again, although they weren't especially speedy)  The cards are thick and glossy, like a postcard. 

I was really just super excited to see my artwork in a glossy postcard format.  So fun!

You can order a set of 5 in my Etsy shop or individual cards.  They would be nice to give to a friend as an inspirational "pick me up" or you could frame them. 






3 comments

Unknown said...

Love your color!
Merry christmas||
Bellalullo

DVArtist said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Nicole/Beadwright

Linda Jordan said...

These are gorgeous! They would be great for project life cards :)

Linda