Art Journal Hodge Podge & Links to Share


Here is a hodge-podge of art journal pages from the past few weeks to show you!  I really don't feel like I've accomplished too much.. just a lot of playing around. 

Of course, I've been surfing the blogosphere and have more fun links to share with you.  Scroll down to see some of what I think is inspiring.



Links to Check Out:

Don't Fall Into This Trap That Could Destroy Your Blog (such an ominous title!)

Today's Lesson:  Paint it Black by Belinda Fireman

Listful Thinking:  Using Listmaking to Motivate Your Spirit 

25 Free Crafty Fonts

Tinkersketch Challenge:  Draw Into Wet Paint








Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Sweet journaling as always I feel charmed by your work. Nice links. xox

Marit said...

Colourful play in your journal... there's nothing better then that! Enjoy your weekend dear one!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your whimsical style. Blessings!