Year in Review

Wow, as I look back through all my pictures, it's been a really prolific year in art.  I've made a ton of little things:  journal pages, cards, lettering, a few bigger paintings.  Here are some of my highlights:

To make a picture bigger, click on the links on the bottom.

1. 002, 2. 005, 3. Elemental-- from my elemental series, 4. bound journals, 5. drawings on journal pages, 6. journal page, 7. painting1, 8. JOY lettering, 9. dog and bone, 10. Hope greeting card, 11. flower doodle page, 12. Summer takes flight, 13. Think Poster, 14. 007, 15. four, 16. Farmer's Market, 17. love, 18. Rolling HIlls, 19. Summer Configuration, 20. Mixed Media Collage, 21. Red Configuration on Canvas, 22. sunflower mixed media painting, 23. ink on watercolor, 24. journal progress 3, 25. 003_picnik, 26. Art Journal Page, 27. Oh Happy Day!, 28. 016

4 comments

Anonymous said...

You've been rolling in creative syrup all year, and finding time to set up artists in blogland, and just journals with a new baby! Superwoman for sure. Here's to another year of flying high with your art. xox Corrine

Anonymous said...

You have been prodigiously productive!! Go you!! Here's hoping 2012 will be even better!!

Jenny Petricek said...

Hi Marcia, and Happy New Year! So happy to stop by today and see a recap of your work in 2011! My New Year's Resolution is to refrain from letting the stress of full-time teaching (I know you can relate!) interfere with art making as well as blog posting--and visiting!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Marcia Beckett said...

aww thanks so much. I doubt I'm anywhere near superwoman, lol. I think I just spend too much time online! That should be my new resolution, waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy less time on the internet! I'm sure I will make a ton of art in 2012. It's something we must make time for, right?