Coloring Book

I just wanted to share with you this cool Doodlers Anonymous coloring book link. 
I have a drawing that is going to be in the coloring book!  I can't wait to see it.  (I haven't been paid to promote the book, I just wanted to share my good news!)

"The anticipated Volume II of the Doodlers Anonymous coloring book features the doodles and drawings of 60 artists from around the globe - some fresh novices, others seasoned veterans, all of whom share a love for the hand-drawn.

The coloring book ships in time for the holidays and is the perfect stocking stuffer for the young or young at heart.

The artwork is playful, beautiful and inspiring - not something off the shelf. So treat yourself, your family, and your faves to a little bit of happy!"

Here was my drawing!


The cover of the coloring book.  Doesn't it look fun?



2 comments

artfullycarin@gmail.com said...

How fun! What a fun project to be a part of!

Dara Lynn said...

congratulations!!!!!