Doodles inside a grid drawn with black marker, then painted with watercolors and white paint pen designs on top.
This artwork was my list of summer things to do. Here's how we've come along..
- Movie: Check! Saw Monsters University.
- Car & Bike wash: Not yet
- Camp fire: Not yet, but probably when we go to Michigan for our vacation
- Mini golf: nope
- Picnic: kind of! Does eating in our driveway count?
- Icecream on Monona Terrace: We went there and I ate lunch, no icecream.
- Walk to the Library: Check! Several times.
- Pick strawberries: No, we missed that.
- Zoo: Check!
- Paint: Yes, of course.
- Mallards baseball game: Not yet
- Summer festival: We stopped by the Fete de Marquette for a short while.
- Open gym: Check! I took Daria to the open gym at a gymnastic place. She had a blast on the trampoline.
- Amusement park: We are planning on going tomorrow.
- Blooming Butterflies: Not yet. That's a butterfly exhibit at our local flower garden.
- Beach: Yes, we went with friends one day.
- Garage sales: Check! I am garage saled out. I don't need any more stuff.
I used mostly Sakura Koi watercolor paints, Caran dAche pastels and Portfolio watersoluble oil pastels.
I hope you all are having a great week! It has been so nice outside this week and we are starting to get ready for our garage sale. I am so ready to declutter!
I spent several hours at school yesterday hanging bulletin board displays and unpacking supplies to get ready for the year. We start school in about a month now!
Linking to Paint Party Friday and Art Journal Every Day
Art is Basic website