Sticky Journals: Add doodling to stickers & Link Up


Tip for Art Journaling with Stickers:


Add doodles on top of the stickers to add your own personality to them.  In this page I made a couple months ago, I took a plain brown sticker, added the pink heart sticker on top, then added black outlines and white gel pen lines.


Have you made anything with stickers lately?  I'd love to see it!





Check out the other posts in this series about using your stickers and tapes in art journal pages:

1.  Sticky Inspiration
2.  My new stickers & some pages with them
3.  Using patterned tape in an art journal page
4.  Guest Post:  Marly Martinez
5.  Tape Lines artwork
6.  How to Create Your Own Stickers Using Picmonkey
7.  Sticker Art Inspiration 
8.  Cutting out shapes from tape
9.  Guest Post:  Chandra Newton



Best wishes, Marcia

Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest -->

No comments