Re-Art Swap

The other weekend I volunteered at one of my favorite events of the year... the Re-Art Swap at Absolutely Art, a local art gallery. You bring in bags of old art supplies that you don't use and can pick from piles of stuff that other people bring in... all for free! It's amazing. Piles and piles of fabric, papers, and STUFF. An art teacher's dream.


Vinyl Stickers Someone brought in about 10 boxes of random vinyl stickers. I couldn't resist! I think I'm going to have some students cut them up and make collages.

Art Supplies Stamps, fabric, oil pastels, Twistables, glitter

Art Supplies yarn, feathers, almost full paint bottles!

This was for me!  Fun vintage ephemera for collages. This was for me! Fun vintage ephemera for collages.

 A huge pile of rub-on transfer letters.... these are my favorites!!!  

Look at this pre-punched decorative paper.. fun fun fun

Yep, I got a lot of really cool supplies.  I did, however, drop off three big bags of old supplies, so it was about an even trade!

Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest

No comments