Sticker Art Inspiration


Check out the other posts in this series about using your stickers and tapes in art journal pages:

1.  Sticky Inspiration
2.  My new stickers & some pages with them
3.  Using patterned tape in an art journal page
4.  Guest Post:  Marly Martinez
5.  Tape Lines artwork
6.  How to Create Your Own Stickers Using Picmonkey

Since I have been writing about stickers and making art with stickers, I have begun to notice sticker art everywhere.  Once you are thinking about something, you start to notice it more.

Doodler's Anonymous had a feature about Naomi Vona. 
She has some really intriguing artworks with tape and stickers.  Check out her flickr account.

Writing on masking tape from AllMyMetaphors

Wow, this is an amazing art tape party!  I would so love to do this!

Phoenix Peacock created this colorful card inspired by Sticky Journals



 

Beautiful cards made with washi tape, watercolor and doodling by Bonita Rose

Sticker Collage wallpaper via Babyology

Also, I love graffiti sticker art:

I hope some of these pictures have inspired you to see stickers in a new way!

Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest
 

2 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature!
Naomi

A'n'G Johnson said...

Thank you so much for linking up to me! Its been fun to play in a new way with stickers and tape!