Ladybug Watercolor Art Journal Page


I just got back a package of my artwork that I had sent off to Cloth Paper Scissors magazine.  I had an article in the Pages magazine, which I will show you later.  This artwork did not get published in the magazine, but I think it's one of my favorites!  The ladybug was painted with watercolor paints and the border is a combination of painting, markers and rub-on images.  The words were rub-on letters. 

Best wishes, Marcia
Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest  

5 comments

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Marvelous ladybug, I think it's quite wonderful. xox

My name is Erika. said...

Love this page. It is summer all the way. And it makes me feel good looking at it.

Zafaran said...

I really love the colors here and the ladybug looks fab. I really like this page of yours!

Sandy said...

Your page just makes me smile its such a happy page..

Kooky Makes said...

Such a bright and colourful piece. Your ladybug is fabulous.