Lettering, watercolors




24 comments

wednesday said...

Wow, I really like your lettering styles, and all your bright happy colors.

Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE your letters! So fun and creative!

Christine said...

nice work this week! colourful.

Sacred Yoli said...

Love the bright pretty colors! Happy ppf!

Crystal said...

I just love your colorful letters...fantastic! :-)

WrightStuff said...

Yay to bright colours!

Netty said...

Loving your choice of such great colours. Happy PPF, Annette x

Nelly said...

Great vibrant colors!

Happy PPF!

Ileana said...

Funky lettering. Uplifting and ALIVE!! Lots of energy in your style.

GlorV1 said...

I love your style! The brights colors really make it bold. Excellent! Happy PPF! Great weekend to you.

Marlene said...

Great lettering, the colors make it really pop. This lettering begs to be noticed.

Anne Butera said...

Just lovely!

Cameron said...

Happy, happy art!

BahamaDawn said...

bright, fun and creative! love your work and letters!

Denise Mulligan said...

Great lettering! Love the first one and the one with the dog. So cute! Have a great weekend!

SHERI COOK said...

I love the doggy BEST! Thanks for sharing your colorful art today. HAPPY PPF!

Kristin Dudish said...

Your colors are so fun and I am really loving what you've been doing with your letters :)

xo
Kristin

p.s. The looseness of your line on the dog is super cool!

Hybrid J said...

Strong and bright colors, just full of expressive energy! ;)

Pam Tucker said...

I love your lettering work. Such happy, bold colors! :)

Geckostone said...

Super fun stuff, I LOVE your dog painting!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so bright and fun. LOVE the dog with the bone!

Her Speak said...

I am digging all those wild colors and patterns! I hope you had as much fun making them as we are having looking at them. :)

Giggles said...

I love the whimsy that is you! Great color and action with wonderful wishes!

Hugs Giggles

EVA said...

Love them - especially the dog and the lettering - what fabulous colours you use!!