Mosaic Monday

Monday, June 13, 2011

A bit of inspiration for you from my flickr favorites....  Visit the links below to see the original artists' works.

1. happy, 2. wheniwaslittle_WM, 3. Faster, 4. rain or shine, 5. there is a light in this house / it originates from your hands and my arms, 6. Mail Art Envelope, 7. Beautifying my community ♥, 8. Untitled, 9. Jan. theme


Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Really like your choices here, and your journal pages in the making, haven't visited for a while, now your on my roll so I can see you all the time! xox Corrine

Marcia said...

Thanks! Cool! Glad you stopped by. I saw someone else doing a Mosaic Monday and it was really cool to see all the artwork she picks.

Terrie said...

I've followed you for a little while now and always look forward to your mosaic's interesting to see what caught your eye during the week.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground