A few art journal pages in August...



Go see more art journal pages at Art Journal Every Day.

8 comments

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Such fun and bright pages...they make me smile!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Beautiful. They make me smile, too and want to doodle in color!

GlorV1 said...

Really very nice. I love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love your colors and layers, right up my alley. :)

bellefrogworks said...

love all the colors and the joy! beautiful pages!

Anonymous said...

Loving your happy pages for August. Bright, cheery, bold. Go! xox

Susan J Barker said...

love your pages, your school teacher influences are obvious! the children in your classrooms must give you alot of inspiration!

Unknown said...

the colors are so happy and bright. I love your style!