Just Journals Link Party!


Just Journals Link Party


It's time again to show off your fun art journal pages! Add your link to the list below.  If you are reading from a blog reader, you will have to jump over to the actual post to see the link gadget!

Grab a button for your page:




Check out Artists in Blogland to see more artwork!

********  and..... I am featured on Dawn's Random Journal Day this week!  Her Random Journal group is mostly writers, but we are celebrating ALL journal keepers between the two of us! ******

Here is an art journal page I made this week:



7 comments

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Cool Marcia! Is this an Altered Book journal? Do you have more on this particular journal in your blog?

Unknown said...

Your super bright colors caught my attention from Artists in Blogland. Fun pages are the best.

Anonymous said...

Love the way you pursue things! xox

Marcia Beckett said...

Thanks everyone! Dawn, this is a sketchbook that I bound together myself. You can see it here: http://marciabeckett.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-sketchbook-and-whats-on-my-workdesk.html I have not had the best of luck "altering books" because the paper always tends to wrinkle when I have tried them and it drives me crazy!

Anonymous said...

I really love the colors you used here! Your page is so bright and cheery and fun!

Katie said...

so cool! and glad to have found your blog. I wanna play with journaling.
Not sure how to add my link...hmmm, I will play around and figure it out.
http://theredtin.blogspot.com/2012/08/art-journal-goodies-from-mail-art.html

Jenny Petricek said...

Cool page, and such bright colors and fun doodles! Love the page, as well as the message!