One Drawing a Day Book Club

I joined an artsy book club on Facebook.  It was started by another elementary art teacher but there are other artsy people in the group who are not teachers.  You should come join us!  We are just starting to work through the book One Drawing A Day: A 6-Week Course Exploring Creativity with Illustration and Mixed Media.

 

It seems to be work-at-your-own-pace, at least I know I won't be able to keep up every single day.  The first assignment was a pen drawing of a still life set up of stuff you find around you.



Drawing right with pen is harder than it seems.  I was so worried about drawing a line wrong it was hard to loosen up.  I pretty much always use a pencil first when drawing, so I feel a bit more free with my lines, knowing that I can erase.


Art is Basic website
Facebook
Etsy Shop
Pinterest




No comments