One Drawing a Day



I joined an artsy book club on Facebook.  It was started by another elementary art teacher but there are other artsy people in the group who are not teachers.  You should come join us!  We are just starting to work through the book One Drawing A Day: A 6-Week Course Exploring Creativity with Illustration and Mixed Media.

The 2nd assignment was to draw with pen and dip ink.  The lines were supposed to be more loose and free, but I was having fun drawing the detailed butterfly.

** If you haven't already voted, please help me out!!  Many of you know that I have another blog, called Art is Basic, which is all about my teaching in the elementary art classroom.

I’m happy to announce I’m in the running for the top 10 art ed blogs of the year over at The Art of Ed.   I would be so honored to have your vote for Art is Basic. ****


Art is Basic website
Facebook
Etsy Shop
Pinterest

No comments