Vote for My Art Ed. Blog!

Hi friends!

Many of you know that I have another blog, called Art is Basic, which is all about my teaching in the elementary art classroom.

I’m happy to announce I’m in the running for the top 10 art ed blogs of the year over at The Art of Ed.   I would be so honored to have your vote for Art is Basic. You can vote for multiple blogs and I think you can vote every day this week..  

All of the other blogs are great ones too and I'm happy just to be nominated.

1st
http://www.theartofed.com/2014/02/03/finalists-announced-and-voting-open-2013-art-ed-blog-of-the-year/


Thanks for your support!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Done. Good luck, I hope you win, your blog is always so much fun to see with all those great projects for the kids. - Saw the ad for the Lego movie and was thinking of your hubby when I saw it....LOL