Art Journaling with my Family

We went to Saugatuck, Michigan last week (bet you didn't know that, because I pre-scheduled blog posts for that time.  You really should be careful what information you give out when you are leaving town. You don't want to come back to a ransacked house!)  Anyways, we were gone for about 5 days and went to the Indiana Dunes and stayed in a cabin in Saugatuck.  We went with my brothers, nieces/nephews and my parents.

We had a blast riding the dune buggy rides, playing at the beach and going shopping in the cute shops.

One afternoon, I brought out my art journaling supplies for my daughter and niece to play with.


Some of the supplies we used were:
My niece is going into 1st grade and here are some of her awesome pages.  She was very prolific in the few hours we were making art.


My daughter enjoyed just cutting paper into lots of pieces






If you want to learn more about art journaling with kids, I wrote a little E-Zine! 

Next post, I will be showing you some of the pages I made on vacation.

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, those are some awesome pages full of color and energy!
Great idea to get the littles involved. I can tell they enjoyed it so much.
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun, and yes, keep travel plans to share after you are home...xox

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun, and yes, keep travel plans to share after you are home...xox