All Creatures.. journal page



This journal page was created using scrapbook paper, acrylic paints and oil pastels.  The faces and bodies were painted by dipping a brush in water and rubbing the brush  on Gel Sticks in order to get color.  I also used Derwent Inktense Blocks mixed with white acrylic paints for the background.



Guess what?  I'm having a winter SALE at my Etsy shop for November and December.  I have some vintage ephemera, postcards, downloadable digital products and some mixed media art prints.

Use the code: Winter2013 for 25% off your entire order!  Yep, you heard that right, 25% off!!  

Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest

6 comments

Unknown said...

Adoro questi vibranti colori pastello!!!

Giggles said...

Beautiful girls with happy colors! A joy to visit!

Hugs Giggles

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Wonderful work. It reminded me of the childrens story 'The hare and the tortoise'

Linda Kunsman said...

what a delightful, whimsical illustration-love it!

Carin Winkelman said...

This is so adorable, love it.

Lorraine said...

love their happy expressions