Molotow Masking Fluid Pen = Awesome!



I discovered the Molotow Masking Fluid Pen after reading about it on iHanna's blog.  I couldn't find it in too many American stores, but I did find it at Art Primo online.  This pen works just like regular masking fluid, but it comes out from a pen so it's much easier to control.


First, I drew the word "Imagine" using the masking fluid pen.  The fluid comes out blue, as you can see in the next picture.  After I drew my words, I used watercolor paint to doodle on top of the letters and around them.





Here's the final picture!  I can't wait to use the Molotow masking fluid pen more!



2 comments

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous colors!

Carin Winkelman said...

They are fabulous aren't they? I love playing with them.
PS I think you saw them on my blog, not Hannah's, as you were quite taken with them in the comments. ;-)