Daria's in my art journal!

This is what happens every time I try to take out my art journal when Daria is awake!  LOL.
She never wants to color in her own sketchbook, just mine!

We are both LOVING these new RoseArt Neon Gel Crayons, 6-Count, Assorted Colors that I ordered from Amazon.  Cheap, and perfect for both adults and kids.  They are like very smooth oil pastels.  I like the brightness of the colors.  There is neon orange, yellow, green, pink and purple.. There is a neon blue too, but the color really doesn't show up neon.  It is more of a pastel blue.  Still love them!



Thanks for reading!  Best wishes, Marcia
Art is Basic website
My Art
Etsy Shop
Pinterest

3 comments

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Cute! What kind of sketchbook is it? (brand)

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

How sweet is that! This is gonna be one awesome journal. :)

Unknown said...

I just picked up those same gel crayons on a whim at Walmart, they are super fun! I haven't used them in my art journal yet but I want to soon. Awesome artwork, both of you! :)