Fall Fearless and Fly Prompt #6 and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

This is a perfect time for the Fall Fearless and Fly prompt #6:
Headline Prompt:  Divided by God:  What does "God" mean to you?  How do you access"God" or the divine or the sacred in your life?
Color Prompt:
Metallics - gold, silver, copper, bronze, or all of them!
Quote Prompt:
"This is my simple religion.  There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy.  Our own brain, our own heart, is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  The Dalai Lama



I do believe in God and the Bible as a blueprint for how to live our lives.  I do believe that God is much greater than any of us can understand and that he reveals himself through Jesus and creation in different ways to people all over the world. 




Here are some Christmas themed art journal pages from last year!



Faith lettering... a picture for my friend's daughter


LOVE Christmas card

9 comments

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the bright colors in your work. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful and inspiring. XOXO

Lynn Cohen said...

Lovely and fun too! Love all these bright colors!

Unknown said...

Un magico accordo di colori!!
Buon Natale!!
Bellalullo

Deepa Gopal said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! SO very colourful!!! Loved ur Xmas pictures too...
Hope you had a merry Xmas & Wish you a happy New year too :)
Sorry for dropping by late!

Tracy said...

Beautiful, vibrant, and to the point! Love it.

Carolyn Dube said...

Another fun journal page! Love all the pink layers!

Linda Kunsman said...

Love all the color you use!Your FF & F piece is so beautifully done- I love the softness of it.

SAMARA said...

I really love the "prompt" and your lettering. What a great gift! The color within both the faith and love are spectacular Marcia. It is very funny because I too am posting (137 over the next who knows) pics from 2012!!! I'm glad to see I am not the only one doing this!!! But at least you are still IN 2012! Good Girl haha. Your pages are beautiful. I love how free they are. Good lesson for me...I forget that sometimes. Your colors are beautifully challenging each other. I love that! They are so alive. Your work intrigues me - this is a GOOD thing! I'm stimulated! Thanks for that. Happy 2013 Marcia. "Strawberries and Whipped Cream" Samara